Summer holidays are often packed with fun day trips and possibly even a cheeky family getaway or two. With a toddler in tow, you are guaranteed much laughter (as well as a few tears), so check out our list of must haves to get your summer off to a flying start.
1. Summer signals early sunrises and late sunsets, which are great…except when your toddler thinks consistently waking up at 5am is a good life decision. Gro-clock from The Gro Company uses simple images of the stars and sun to help young children figure out when it’s time to get up and also when it’s time to sleep. The Gro-Clock even comes with a bedtime story for reinforcement. Genius, we say! (£34.99; available from: www.gro-store.com)
2. If you’re planning on getting away by car, train or plane, it’s always wise to pack a couple of toys to entertain little ones. SmartGames Bunny Boo is a great choice as it only comes with four main components but has 60 fun challenges for children to explore. Bunny Boo helps toddlers learn about colours and shapes, as well as positions (is the bunny inside or outside? On top or below?). A perfect pick for a long journey!(£22.99; available from: www.amazon.co.uk)
3. Looking for some cute summer outfits for your toddler? Frugi Organic Clothing is a great brand that is leading the pack by offering organic and ethical childrenswear. If you are looking for bold colours and design, Frugi have you covered. (Available from: www.welovefrugi.com)
MY CARRY POTTY
4. Currently exploring the joys of potty training? Look no further than My Carry Potty. It is designed to be taken on wild adventures with your toddler. It is also available in lots of colours and designs, but we particularly love the bumblebee! (£26.99; available from www.cheekyrascals.co.uk)
5. Sometimes, bringing a pushchair can be cumbersome. So for occasions like that, you’ll need an Izmi Toddler Carrier in your life. It is specifically designed to carry babies from 9 months old and onwards. Don’t worry too much about your back either, as the carrier is designed to distribute your toddler’s weight comfortably. (£80; available from www.izmibaby.co.uk) So wherever you find yourself over the summer months, we hope your toddler travels comfortably, in style, well-rested and entertained!
Written by Kazstarlet
From Mozart to Muddy Puddles! Peppa Pig to set to visit concert halls and theatres across the UK and we are […]
Ah, baby showers. Afternoons filled with trying to guess what suspect flavour of baby food is concealed in unlabelled jars […]
The Gro Company is thrilled to unveil its highly anticipated collaboration with much-loved British artist, Rob Ryan. Famous for his fantastical […]